Detection of Hate Speech in Social Media Using Text Classification Technique
Vol. 8, Jan-Dec 2022 | Page: 7-12
With the developed fame of online media sites like Twitter and Instagram, it has become clearer for clients of the spots to stay mysterious while participating in disdain discourse against different people groups and networks. Subsequently, to check such disdain speech on the web, the discovery of the equivalent has acquired much more consideration. Since decreasing the developing measure of disdain discourse online by manual strategies isn't doable, location and control using Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning strategies have acquired fame. In this paper, we assess the collection of a consecutive model with the Universal Sentence Encoder against the Roberta technique on various datasets for disdain discourse location. The aftereffect of this study has shown a superb execution, generally speaking from utilizing a Sequential model with a multilingual USE layer.
- Alshalan, Raghad & Al-Khalifa, Hend. (2020). A Deep Learning Approach for Automatic Hate Speech Detection in the Saudi Twittersphere. Applied Sciences. 10. 8614. 10.3390/app10238614.
- Ioannis Mollas, , Zoe Chrysopoulou, Stamatis Karlos, and Grigorios Tsoumakas. "ETHOS: an Online Hate Speech Detection Dataset." (2020).
- Schmidt, Anna & Wiegand, Michael. (2017). A Survey on Hate Speech Detection using Natural Language Processing. 1-10. 10.18653/v1/W17-1101.
- B. Pariyani, K. Shah, M. Shah, T. Vyas and S. Degadwala, "Hate Speech Detection in Twitter using Natural Language Processing," 2021 Third International Conference on Intelligent Communication Technologies and Virtual Mobile Networks (ICICV), 2021, pp. 1146-1152, doi: 10.1109/ICICV50876.2021.9388496.
- Aljero, Mona & Dimililer, Nazife. (2021). Genetic Programming Approach to Detect Hate Speech in Social Media (July 2021). IEEE Access. PP. 1-1. 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3104535.
- Zampieri, Nicolas & Illina, I. & Fohr, Dominique. (2021). Improving Automatic Hate Speech Detection with Multiword Expression Features.
- Badjatiya, P., Gupta, S., Gupta, M., Varma, V.: Deep learning for hate speech detection in tweets. Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on World Wide Web Companion (2017)
- Indurthi, Vijayasaradhi & Syed, Bakhtiyar & Shrivastava, Manish & Chakravartula, Nikhil & Gupta, Manish & Varma, Vasudeva. (2019). FERMI at SemEval-2019 Task 5: Using Sentence embeddings to Identify Hate Speech Against Immigrants and Women in Twitter. 70-74. 10.18653/v1/S19-2009.
- Cer, D., Yang, Y., Kong, S.y., Hua, N., Limtiaco, N., St. John, R., Constant, N., GuajardoCespedes, M., Yuan, S., Tar, C., Strope, B., Kurzweil, R.: Universal sentence encoder for English. In: Proceedings of the 2018 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing: System Demonstrations. pp. 169–174. ACL, Brussels, Belgium (Nov 2018).
- Basile, Manuela. "SemEval-2019 Task 5: Multilingual Detection of Hate Speech Against Immigrants and Women in Twitter." . In Proceedings of the 13th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (pp. 54–63). Association for Computational Linguistics, 2019.
- Gambäck, B.; Sikdar, U.K. Using Convolutional Neural Networks to Classify Hate-Speech. In Proceedings of the First Workshop on Abusive Language Online, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 4 August 2017; Association for Computational Linguistics: Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2017; pp. 85–90.
- Pitsilis, G.K.; Ramampiaro, H.; Langseth, H. Effective hate-speech detection in Twitter data using recurrent neural networks. Appl. Intell. 2018, 48, 4730– 4742.
- Daniel Cer, Yinfei Yang, Sheng-yi Kong, Nan Hua, Nicole Limtiaco, Rhomni St. John, Noah Constant, Mario Guajardo-Céspedes, Steve Yuan, Chris Tar, Yun-Hsuan Sung, Brian Strope, Ray Kurzweil. Universal Sentence Encoder. arXiv:1803.11175, 2018.
- Kwok, I.; Wang, Y. Locate the hate: Detecting tweets against blacks. In Proceedings of the Twenty-seventh AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Washington, DC, USA, 14–18 July 2013.
- Liu, Y., Ott, M., Goyal, N., Du, J., Joshi, M., Chen, D., Levy, O., Lewis, M., Zettlemoyer, L. & Stoyanov, V. (2019). RoBERTa: A Robustly Optimized BERT Pretraining Approach (cite arxiv:1907.11692)