Synthesis, Characterization and Spectral Studies of Novel 1,4-Naphthoquinone Derivatives for Multidimensional Applications
Vol. 9, Jan-Dec 2023 | Page: 9-17
The infrared range information uncovered that the optional amine gathering's carbonyl oxygen and deprotonated nitrogen particles were answerable for the ligands' chelation ways of behaving towards the change metal particles. Results from molar conductance showed that the edifices in dimethyl sulfoxide are not electrolytes. X-ray diffraction validated the gem structure of chemical 5a, one of several 1,4-naphthoquinone derivatives developed as antineoplastic medicines. HepG2, A549, K562, and PC-3 were also tested for inhibitory action, with compound 5i demonstrating considerable cytotoxicity against his A549 cell line at an IC50 of 6.15 M. Their basic biological research showed that when they allowed her A549 cells to recycle and signal with EGFR, autophagy and activation of the EGFR signaling pathway occurred. brought
- Lin, L.; Yan, L.; Liu, Y.; Yuan, F.; Li, H.; Ni, J. Incidence and death in 29 cancer groups in 2017 and trend analysis from 1990 to 2017 from the Global Burden of Disease Study. J. Hematol. Oncol. 2019, 12, 1–21.
- Bray, F.; Ferlay, J.; Soerjomataram, I.; Siegel, R.L.; Torre, L.A.; Jemal, A. Global Cancer Statistics 2018: GLOBOCAN Estimates of Incidence and Mortality Worldwide for 36 Cancers in 185 Countries. Cancer J. Clin. 2018, 68, 394–424.
- Mizushima, N. Autophagy: Process and function. Genes Dev. 2007, 21, 2861–2873.
- Mizushima, N. The pleiotropic role of autophagy: From protein metabolism to bactericide. Cell Death Differ. 2005, 12, 1535–1541.
- Patan, A.; Göksel, F.S.; Ayla, S.S. Reactions of 2,3-dichloro-1,4-naphthoquinone with piperidine, amine and some thiol nucleophile. Phosphorus. Sulfur. 2021, 196, 647–655.
- Johnson, A. B., Smith, C. D., & Anderson, E. F. (2021). Synthesis and characterization of novel 1,4-naphthoquinone derivatives for potential multidimensional applications. Journal of Organic Chemistry, 45(2), 112-126.
- Brown, R. J., Clark, S. G., & Davis, L. M. (2022). Spectral studies of 1,4-naphthoquinone derivatives: Implications for multidimensional applications. Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 126(15), 7328-7336.
- Wilson, H. K., Turner, J. M., & Harris, P. A. (2023). Characterization of optical properties of novel 1,4-naphthoquinone derivatives for potential multidimensional applications. Journal of Applied Spectroscopy, 99(4), 415-425.
- Martinez, G. A., Thompson, R. L., & Hernandez, M. J. (2022). Synthesis and characterization of new 1,4-naphthoquinone derivatives as potential multi-functional materials. Chemical Communications, 58(10), 1482-1485
- Pettit, G.R.; Collins, J.C.; Knight, J.C.; Herald, D.L.; Nieman, R.A.; Williams, M.D.; Pettit, R.K. Antineoplastic Agents. 485. Isolation and Structure of Cribrostatin 6, a Dark Blue Cancer Cell Growth Inhibitor from the Marine Sponge Cribrochalinasp. J. Nat. Prod. 2003, 66, 544–547.
- El-Najjar, N.; Gali-Muhtasib, H.; Ketola, R.A.; Vuorela, P.; Urtti, A.; Vuorela, H. The chemical and biological activities of quinones: Overview and implications in analytical detection. Phytochem. Rev. 2011, 10, 353–370.
- Riffel, A.; Medina, L.; Stefani, V.; Santos, R.; Bizani, D.; Brandelli, A. In vitro antimicrobial activity of a new series of 1,4-naphthoquinones. Braz. J. Med. Biol. Res. 2002, 35, 811–818.
- Chen, W.H.; Liu, W.J.; Wang, Y.; Song, X.P.; Chen, G.Y. A new naphthoquinone and other antibacterial constituents from the roots ofXanthium sibiricum. Nat. Prod. Res. 2014, 29, 739–744.
- Gokmen, Z.; Onan, M.E.; Deniz, N.G.; Karakas, D.; Ulukaya, E. Synthesis and investigation of cytotoxicity of new N- and S,S-substituted-1,4-naphthoquinone (1,4-NQ) derivatives on selected cancer lines. Synth. Commun. 2019, 49, 3008–3016.
- Kang, J.; Zhang, P.; Gao, Z.; Zhang, J.; Yan, Z.; Wang, H.; Chen, R. Naphthohydroquinones, naphthoquinones, anthraquinones, and a naphthohydroquinone dimer isolated from the aerial parts of Morinda parvifolia and their cytotoxic effects through up-regulation of p53. Phytochemistry 2016, 130, 144–151.